The Pirineos Sur festival is an important benchmark in terms of activity in the month of July. www.pirineos-sur.es
In the valley you will also find activities of all kinds and for the whole family.
· Bungee jumping
· Multi-adventure Park
· Horse trips
Climbing walls in climbing walls and natural walls
· Mountain bikes
· Golf 30km away at Las Margas Golf
· Mountain bikes
· Pedal boats
· Panticosa walkways
Mountain tourist trains
Quads and Buggys
· Road, mountain and electric bike rental
· All terrain
· By horse
· On foot along marked trails
Cable car in Panticosa
· 4×4 bus from the end of the cable car in Panticosa to Ibón de Asnos
Flora, in Sallent de Gállego
· The Water and the Mill, in Sallent de Gállego
Fauna, in Panticosa
· The Man and the Mountain, in Biescas
· The Landscape, from Biescas to Santa Elena
· Lacuniacha, Faunistic Park of the Pyrenees. Interesting park with animals in semi-freedom that can be admired on an entertaining and educational walk through the woods.
· Routes of Popular Architecture: In each town in the Valley, a complete ceramic signaling informs about the main elements of popular architecture and their location.
· South Pirineo Festival: World music festival, in a natural setting over the waters of the Lanuza reservoir.
Larrés Castle Drawing Museum
Serrablo Ethnological Museum
· Viewpoints: Numerous viewpoints at strategic points allow the visitor to discover, through complete information, the natural elements that make up the Tena Valley.
· Thermal Treatments: at the Panticosa Spa.
· Walks: There is an interesting network of marked trails of different difficulty, from walks to ascents or more daring journeys, which can be done with the help of different publications or specialized professional guides.